Monday, May 13, 2013

Why I'm a believer... Real Ghost Encounters

I am a believer that there is an afterlife for several reasons. One reason is that I watch several shows on the Discovery Channel such as Ghost Adventures and one show on TLC called Long Island Medium.

If you have never heard or seen either of these shows and you're a skeptic, I recommend giving these two shows a test drive.

Ghost Adventures is a show where four men find the most haunted locations around the world, research the stories behind each location and then proceed to do an over-night lock down with all their special equipment like night-vision goggles and EVPs and so on.

Ghost Adventures Preview

When I first began watching this show, I was also a skeptic. But then, I began watching the show Long Island Medium which began to make me believe more and more about the afterlife and gave me more belief in what the Ghost Adventures team was showing their audience.

Long Island Medium is about a woman who was born with the gift of a sixth sense- talking to the dead.
Here's a clip of her in an intimate reading with a skeptic.

Long Island Medium Clip

Through these two shows, I began to become more and more interested in what really does happen when we pass. I've heard of a being called a "Reaper". This is what is known to be the angel of death, the one who takes the spirit from the body.

Well, they are all depicted to have a dark cloche and a farming utensil, but in the picture I have been given by my Uncle Charlie, Ex-FBI agent, he is depicted slightly different.





My Real Stories 

      

Above is the picture of my Uncle Charlie's good friend who was on vacation with his girlfriend. Behind, you can very clearly see the woman to the right cleaning the table... However, on the left side of the table is faint view of another person, who seems to be hovering over the garbage can.

The person who took this picture explains that the person or thing behind the boy was not there when the picture was taken.

If you look closely, you can see this entities face, hair, arms and clothes. We believe this is no ordinary entity, though. We believe this is a real reaper. Why do we think this is a reaper?

We believe this is a reaper because a week after this photo was taken, the boys girlfriend had broken up with him. Shattered, the boy then proceeded to call his girlfriend and while on the line with the machine you can hear him putting a bullet straight through his temple.

We believe that in this picture, the Reaper was standing behind him, waiting for the time to collect his soul.



This second picture I've provided for you was taken by my very own sister, who is striving to become a professional photographer, so as you can imagine, this photo was taken with a very nice camera.

As you can see in the bottom right, there is a white blur. When my sister first sent me this picture, she insisted it was a ghost, simply because this figure was not present when she took the picture.

Many skeptics that I showed this picture to just made up excuses for the existence of this picture saying that it must have been a person running real fast or just a fluke... Well it's not. My sister is living proof and so is her very nice camera.

This photo was shot in the French Market in the city of New Orleans, also known for being one of the most haunted cities in the world.

Take in what you will and believe what you want. But they are living among us, and we may not be alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment